148 Kingsland Road North, BEXLEY NORTH
FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE MARKET IN 49 YEARS! MASTER BUILT FULL BRICK FAMILY HOME IN QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION!
Property ID: 18909338
There's a good reason this full brick dual residence home has been tightly-held for 49 years. Its unbeatable position which is set amongst a leafy backdrop in a quiet family-friendly street backing directly onto the natural beauty of Stotts Reserve and is a stroll to Bexley North's shopping village, schools, parks and train station with a short drive to the M5 motorway. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor area and generous bedrooms. Whilst keeping all of its period and character features it occupies a convenient cul de sac position and captures beautiful leafy valley views with a natural retreat to get away from it all. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking. With impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
• 5 generous bedrooms all with built-ins plus study room
• Main bedroom with ensuite plus 4th and 5th bedrooms with additional ensuite
• Dedicated huge formal lounge and dining room plus a large everyday family room
• Modern eat in kitchen with stainless appliances and ceasar stone tops
• Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub plus internal laundry
• Spacious outdoor entertaining pergola with leafy rear grassed yard overlooks gorgeous leafy valley views and Stott's Reserve
• Internal access to a six car garage with automated doors and double car carport plus separate workshop and storeroom
• Other features include high ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning, security alarm system and chair lift
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport